Tuesday, October 21, 2008

And We're Back

Got back last night from Florida. The 90th birthday celebrations for my grandmother and her husband Abe went phenomenally well. Big family reunion -- family coming from New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, California and Sweden (yes, Stockholm) -- and it was just bliss.

But you know what was one of the most blissful things of all? Hanging with my aunt and uncle's 5-year-old son Derek, and my cousins' 3-year-old daughter Lily. Those kids can tire you out! And they're just about the sweetest youngun's you ever did see.

Here's me and Lily -- this is my grandmother's first great-grandchild. Derek is busy being a stormtrooper and stealing my other cousin's ballcap.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK THATS JUST CUTE.
You need to have kids!!! Seriously!!!