Friday, December 05, 2008

New Interview: Tila Tequila



For Metromix.com/AM New York.

Here's the, er, tease:

When you have over three million MySpace friends and you've starred on your own MTV reality show, what's left to achieve? For model, entertainer and singer Tila Tequila, it's writing a book (with journalist/novelist Sarah Tomlinson) that sums up the 26-year-old's philosophy of life. "Hooking Up with Tila Tequila" is not only packed with photos of the openly bisexual, Singapore-born, Texas-raised beauty, it offers juicy Hollywood gossip, tips on getting famous in the digital age, romantic advice, and many too-much-information moments.

On page 3 is a list called "Top Ten Things You Didn't Know About Me." Item one: "I'm a squirter." Was anything at all off-limits for this book?
Not necessarily. The reason is I have to be honest with my fans-I've always been a very vocal, very open kind of person. I also give my fans little known facts about Tila and all about celebrity hookups, stuff like that.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tia tequila is a media whore. I saw both seasons of her MTV show and it was clear clear clear she was only looking for self promotion. A pitiful 15-minuter.