Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back from the O'Neill and What Do I Get?

I got back tonight from teaching in the National Critics Institute at the Eugene O'Neill Theater Center. This is one year when I wish I could review the play I saw -- and I mean that in the positive sense. That's all I can say. The list includes a new play, Magnolia, and two new musicals: Iron Curtain and Max Understood. (Yes, the same Iron Curtain that ran here some time ago.)

But I got back to learn that I'd been quoted in an article about Mamma Mia! in the New York Daily News. How bloody cool! I'd forgotten completely that Lewis Beale had interviewed me. Good piece, too.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Zev Valancy said...

I know what he's talking about, but I'll never tell.

Plus, he met me in person for the first time, which I think is at least as newsworthy as anything else.