Friday, December 28, 2007

Did Jack Mackenroth Slam Self-Important Christian?


I know this is off-topic, but I just segued onto the blog of Jack Mackenroth, the designer from Project Runway who most unfortunately had to leave the show owing to a very serious staph infection. He really was, I think, one of the top two or three designers this season and I think he might very well have won if he had been able to stay.

Anyway, so I'm looking at his blog and I noticed he wrote a poem -- well, a variation on the lyrics to "Sister Christian" -- about fellow Project Runway participant Christian, who I frankly think is a poseur and not as gifted as he thinks he is, though I gave him props for slim-hipped swagger and audacity.

Anyway, take a look at the poem/lyric...seems like he's slamming Christian on the one hand yet rooting for him on the other. Maybe he's taking the "one day you're in, and the next you're out" ethos to heart.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack didn't write this some other blogger did and he just posted it on his website....in support of his little friend.

Leonard Jacobs said...

Gotcha. Although that's not clear from his blog.