Monday, December 08, 2008

Crazy Like a Fox

Just so y'all know, I've been appearing on The Strategy Room on Fox News of late. Initially I went on last week, during the 12-1pm hour on entertainment, to push my book. They liked me and asked if I'd go back. I said sure, offering to do politics and entertainment. So I went on this morning for 90 minutes next to a four-star general; K.T. McFarland, the former deputy assistant secretary of defense who tried to win the Republican nomination against Hillary in the 2006 Senate race; and S.E. Cupp, who wrote a book extolling conservatism. And, er, me.

It's kind of like this punchline, very early in the clip, about brown shoes:



Tomorrow I return to the entertainment hour at noon. And today Fox asked if I'd contribute to their Huffington-style blog, The Fox Forum. Of course I said yes.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: