Thursday, December 20, 2007

My New Monthly Podcast

Today I taped the first podcast of The Leonard Jacobs Show for NYTheatrecast.com. Look for the podcast to be available toward the beginning of every month, starting in January.

And because I was far too much of a dolt to actually remember to say this "on the air," I'd like to give a big shout-out to Martin and Rochelle for being so kind to me and providing me with this opportunity. Thank you, thank you.

And the more I think about it, the more I think my first guest -- John Clancy -- is right when he suggests that I actually call the show "The Clyde Fitch Report." I just might do that going forward.

John was on the show talking about the League of Independent Theater, whose steering committee I'm on, and which is being promulgated by none other than John -- and especially Paul Bargetto.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: