Saturday, September 01, 2007

Moving On IV

Just caught more apologias on Alison Croggan's blog. I posted some responses to what is now becoming a free-flow of attacks on me, including from one person, posting anonymously, who now accuses me of fucking people's pets. And I'm hyperbolic? At least now we know what Dick Cheney does when he's hiding in his bunker.

Anyway, the fight goes on. If you don't want to read, please don't visit, and please don't link. Let me just assure you -- there is no agenda here other than what is right, what is ethical. And if you can't understand that part of this is to demand that blogger-critics be part of the critic-journalist community, not a segregated second class, then please, again, please, please don't stop by. You don't get it.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: