Friday, August 08, 2008

My Interview with Theatre is Territory, Praxis Theatre's Awesome Blog



I'm so psyched. Ian Mackenzie of Toronto's great Praxis theatre asked me to participate in one of its 10 questions sessions, which I've been following since I got into this little corner of cyber-spaciness. Ian asked some thought-provoking questions and I hope I provided some adequately ball-busting answers.

And Ian, thank you. I've been a fan of your blog for some time, and I especially appreciate all the attention paid to my book. Thank you, thank you.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking through to this Leonard. Your interview is amazing. And it really brings into focus a lot of the questions that have been on my mind about theatre these days.

Thanks again.